Videographer Intern Wanted ($16/hour, 6-8 hours/week for 12 weeks)
We are looking for a videographer intern who is comfortable with basic video, sound recording, lighting and editing (Adobe Premiere and Photoshop). No professional experience required.
– Basic knowledge of videography (2 and 3 camera interview shoots, basic gimbal shots of live events)
– Basic knowledge of audio technology (recording, mixing, processing, and editing with accompanying video)
– Basic knowledge of lighting
– Basic knowledge of video editing in Adobe Premiere and Adobe Photoshop
– Must be able to work with a team
– Must be able to meet reasonable deadlines
Plus Skills: (Not required, but would be a benefit)
– Any advanced video, sound, lighting or editing skills
– Comfort with teaching and training others what you know
– Strong creative skills
– Script writing or creative writing
To Apply: Send resumes to [email protected]
Optional: Portfolio/work examples, send links to: [email protected]
Schedule and Extra Details: This position will begin May 19th, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 1p-5p. (with a few days over the summer scheduled instead for 5p-9p for evening shoots). Pay will be $16/hour, paid out weekly.